the Players camp
A Camp All. about. golf
The Players Camp
7 nights / 8 days in St Andrews
Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport
All transfers within St Andrews
12 hours of coaching with PGA professionals
On-course support and guidance
5 rounds of golf on 5 different championship courses
A welcome pack and other gifts
Free post-camp video analysis and year-round support
All organised activities
Option to enter the ballot to play the Old Course**
24/7 supervision by experienced staff
**green-fee not included in camp price
The Players Camp welcomes any young golfer with a passion for golf. There is no handicap restriction on this camp, but for their own enjoyment, we recommend that juniors have the experience of playing 18 holes.
If your child loves golf, then you’ve just found the perfect camp for them!
A typical day
take on the links
Do you know Links golf?
- The pot-bunkers: deep and narrow, they can be very tricky to get out from and really, it’s best to avoid them!
- Their fairways are surrounded by high fescue rough, making straight hitting key.
- The greens are very large and undulated and some courses, like the Old Course, also have double greens. This means that even if you’re on the green you could still have a 30m putt!
- The firm, fast and tight fairways: when the wind is blowing, they can be difficult to hold.
- The wind: The Scottish coastline is often windy, forcing the golfer to adapt and to be creative with his game.