the Players camp
19 – 30 July 2022
A Camp All. about. golf
The Players Camp
11 nights / 12 days in St Andrews
Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport
All transfers within St Andrews
20 hours of coaching with PGA professionals
On-course support and guidance
8 rounds of golf on championship courses
A welcome pack and other gifts
Free post-camp video analysis and year-round support
All organised activities
Option to enter the ballot to play the Old Course**
24/7 supervision by experienced staff
**Old Course green-fee not included in camp price
We’re often told a week goes by too quickly for a lot of juniors and they wished they had longer to enjoy the thrill of St Andrews. Well this year, The Players Camp will run for 12 glorious days, combining in-depth training sessions with fun games of golf on the championship courses of St Andrews.
With over 20 hours of coaching, 8 rounds of golf on stunning links courses, and lots of friendly team tournaments to get excited for, it’s going to be one of our best camps yet!
Whether it’s playing a new championship links course, experiencing a 3D Biomechanics lesson for the first time or finding out that you’re a natural at footgolf, kids are guaranteed to have a fantastic time throughout their stay.
If your child loves golf, then you’ve just found the perfect camp for them!
The Players Camp welcomes any young golfer with a passion for golf. There is no handicap restriction on this camp, but for their own enjoyment, we recommend that juniors have the experience of playing 18 holes.
A typical day
take on the links
Do you know Links golf?
- The pot-bunkers: deep and narrow, they can be very tricky to get out from and really, it’s best to avoid them!
- Their fairways are surrounded by high fescue rough, making straight hitting key.
- The greens are very large and undulated and some courses, like the Old Course, also have double greens. This means that even if you’re on the green you could still have a 30m putt!
- The firm, fast and tight fairways: when the wind is blowing, they can be difficult to hold.
- The wind: The Scottish coastline is often windy, forcing the golfer to adapt and to be creative with his game.
Learn links golf with expert PGA pros
The ideal 2-week camp: more golf, more fun
ENROL FOR THE PLAYERS CAMP
*Excludes Open Camp II