sending your child
what you need to know
Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t hear from us. You’ll then receive extra information and travel questionnaires to complete. This ensures we have all the information we need to provide the best experience for you and your child.
All junior campers must purchase suitable travel insurance which covers them when abroad. If you’re from the European Union, standard travel insurance will cover your child. But if you’re from outside the EU, you’ll need to make arrangements for medical insurance as well.
in your bag
- Golf clubs (labelled)
- Lightweight carry bag
- Golf gloves
- Golf balls (2 dozens recommended)
- Polo shirts
- Golf shorts/skirts and trousers
- 1 swimsuit & bathing suit/towel (for the brave!)
- Golf shoes (2 pairs recommended)
- Casual clothes
- Sports outfit
- Caps, hats
- Scarf and gloves
- Laundry bag
Arriving at Edinburgh Airport
Juniors arriving by plane should book flights to Edinburgh Airport. A uniformed member staff will be there to greet all juniors and drive them to St Andrews.
Arrival and departure dates for 2021 are as follows:
- The Open Camp: Saturday 3th – Saturday 10th July
- The Players Camp: Saturday 10th – Saturday 17th July
- The Players Camp: Saturday 17th – Saturday 24th July
- The Players Camp: Saturday 24th – Saturday 31st July
- The Masters Camp: Saturday 31st July – Saturday 7th August
- The Masters Camp: Saturday 7th – Saturday 14th August
Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport are arranged free of charge, provided that juniors arrive between 9am and 5pm on arrival day, and depart between 8am and 3pm on departure day. Travel arrangements can be accommodated outside of these times but will incur an extra cost.