Sending Your Child On a Golf Summer Camp
what you need to know
Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t hear from us. You’ll then receive extra information and travel questionnaires to complete. This ensures we have all the information we need to provide the best experience for you and your child.
All junior campers must purchase suitable travel insurance which covers them when abroad. If you’re from the European Union, standard travel insurance will cover your child. But if you’re from outside the EU, you’ll need to make arrangements for medical insurance as well.
in your bag
- Golf clubs (labelled)
- Lightweight carry bag
- Golf gloves
- Golf balls (2 dozens recommended)
- Polo shirts
- Golf shorts/skirts and trousers
- 1 swimsuit & bathing suit/towel (for the brave!)
- Golf shoes (2 pairs recommended)
- Casual clothes
- Sports outfit
- Caps, hats
- Scarf and gloves
- Laundry bag
Arriving at Edinburgh Airport
Juniors arriving by plane should book flights to Edinburgh Airport. A uniformed member staff will be there to greet all juniors and drive them to St Andrews.
Arrival and departure dates for 2022 are as follows:
- The Open Camp I: Sunday 3rd – Sunday 10th July*
- The Open Camp II: Monday 11th – Monday 18th July*
- The Players Camp: Tuesday 19th – Saturday 30th July*
- The Masters Camp: Saturday 30th July – Saturday 6th August
- The Masters Camp: Saturday 6th – Saturday 13th August
Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport are arranged free of charge, provided that juniors arrive between 9am and 5pm on arrival day, and depart between 9am and 5pm on departure day. Travel arrangements can be accommodated outside of these times but will incur an extra cost.
Attending multiple camps - Bridging Days
There is a day break between both of The Open Camps and The Players Camp. It is still possible to stay for multiple camps/weeks but a bridging night/day is required. This fee is fully inclusive and covers accommodation, food, care and all additional activities.